The Servant Brothers of the Home of the Mother have produced this documentary about the life of Saint Maximilian Mary Kolbe, an outstanding Catholic figure of the 20th century.
Kolbe was a man with great apostolic zeal, a precursor in the use of the Mass Media for the transmission of the Gospel and consumed his life with the testimony of love as a martyr of charity in Auschwitz. The source of his zeal was his passionate love for the Mother of God, the Immaculate. In the midst of many exterior difficulties, physically limited by his tuberculosis, he worked passionately for the spread of the Gospel. He was a missionary in Japan, and his publications reached as far as India, China, and even Arabia. He founded a city in Poland called Niepokalanow dedicated to the Blessed Virgin.
Saint Maximilian Mary is an example of generosity in the surrendering of oneself to God and encourages us to foment a tender devotion to Mary. To belong to the Immacualte was his ideal. Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. We too feel called to announce the Gospel using the social means of communication. We would like to offer the majority of our programs for free so that they may greater serve others in their coming closer to Christ. We have begun this path and we need some help in improving our few technical means. If God calls you to help us economically or donate the technical equipment necessary, please contact us. For the glory of God and the honor of our Lady, the Immaculate One,
The Servant Brothers of the Home of the Mother
Interviews that appear in this documentary
• F. Rafaelle di Muro O.F.M conv. – General Assistant of the Militia of the Immaculate (Rome)
• F. Francisco Nahoe O.F.M, conv. – Prior of the Convent of Reno, Nevada
• Mr. Javier Paredes – History Professor, University of Universidad Alcalá de Henares
• F. Félix López S.H.M– Servant Priest of the Home of the Mother
Latest from FamiliesFullyAlive
- Confessions of a (Former ) Disney Mom: My Journey Towards Recognizing that the “Kingdom” has Lost its Magic
- Book Review: Meditation and Contemplation: An Ignation Guide to Praying with Scripture, by Fr. Timothy Gallagher, OMV
- Cutting the Cord for Christ
- Great Balls of Snow
- Book Review - The Examen Prayer: Ignatian Wisdom for Our Lives Today, by Fr. Timothy Gallagher, OMV